FACILITY USE RENTAL
Multipurpose Hall Reservation
- All reservations are to be recorded in the MIC Office on a first come first serve basis. No reservation is finalized without payment of the deposit and the approval of the President of the board of directors and the Treasurer.
- Rental requests must be given at least 3 weeks in advance of the rental. Reservation of adjoining rooms should also be made in advance.
- MIC will not be held liable for any sickness or issues resulting from food that is not cooked or served by the MIC.
- All social events should be in accordance to the Qur’an and Sunnah. As such, individuals should dress in Islamically acceptable clothing. In addition, music, dancing, or other activities that would disrupt worshippers at MIC are not permitted. No activity or events should disrupt the five daily prayers.
- The renter assumes all responsibility for his/her guests, and agrees that MIC is unaccountable in case of any injury or accident.
- The renter understands that the area being rented should be given back clean and organized. All furniture and equipment should be in their proper places. There should not be any trash or leftover food left out or on the floor. The garbage must be disposed of in the dumpsters outside. Failure to comply will result in MIC retaining the deposit.